BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2001-01 > 0979425328

From: "Tom & Carol McGuire" <>
Subject: Harclerode family
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 17:35:28 -0500

Emmett

My great grand father was Shannon Harclerode b. 6/26/1870 d. 11/02/1941 and is buried in Everett, Pa. According the his obituary, Shannon was a member of the COB in Everett, Pa.

I am trying to find out how far back the Harclerodes and the COB go. Also how involved were they in the COB?

I understand that Shannon's father - David Harclerode was a soldier in the Civil War and wounded at Antietam. Assuming that David was also a member, was that common for members to have been involved due to the salvery issue?

Thank you for your help & God Bless you!

Tom McGuire, Pittsford, New York

This thread: