BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2001-01 > 0979411082

From: "Ralph C, Nearhoof Jr." <>
Subject: Re: Wampler, David (born 1849)/Eve Wampler
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2001 13:38:02 -0500

Derald,

I will be glad to contact you if I find any information about the Wolf
family and its ties to Wampler, Kinsey, Heck, Heckman, Landis, Miller and
other Brethren families. However, my main project for the next 6 month will
be on the Nearhoof family and perhaps the Woomer line also. After that, I
will have more time for some of my other lines. We will probably be in
contact again.

Ralph