BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2001-01 > 0979337506

From: "Ralph C, Nearhoof Jr." <>
Subject: Re: Wampler, David (born 1849)
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:11:46 -0500

Hi Barb,

If your ancestor is Wampler, then we are related. The Wampler family is
originally from Bern Canton, Switzerland. We are fortunate that several
books have already been done on the Wampler family. I have reviewed several
of these and would suggest that you contact Fred Wampler of 708 Avenida
Castellano, Santa Fee, NM 87501. He has written two books on the Wample
family.
1. Wampfler (Wampler) Family History, the 1500's - 1700's
2. Wampfler in the United States - (this is not the title but gives
information on some of the Wampfler in the United States.)

Keep in touch and let me know how you make out on finding the information
that you are looking for. I hope this helps.

Distant Cousin,
Ralph