BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-09 > 0969908369

Subject: Re: Brethren Coincidences
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:59:29 EDT

Some years ago someone came up with a natural law which he termed the Innate
Perversity of Inanaimate Objects. As when you are walking across a dark
living room and a coffee table jumps into your path and you trip over it!

Lucky Coincidences might be the flip side.

It's easy for each of us to remember times one is drawn to a certain library
or a certain shelf and found precisely what we were searching for. But
there's no way to account for the possibly hundreds of times when we walked
right past or ignored what was sought.

Galen

This thread: