BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-05 > 0958490424

From: gordon curry <>
Subject: Re: Gospel Messenger - obit index
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:20:24 -0500

Dear Ferne;
I didn't know such an index existed, & was wondering if you could help
me in solving an old mystery. My G Grandfather, Granville Nevinger moved
from Bond Co. Il. in 1900, to Pueblo, Colorado to start a new church.
After about a year or 2, he moved a little closer to the Rocky Ford
Colorado church, living in the Holbrook Community, & was an elder in the
Rocky Ford church. According to an old COB book on Colorado Brethren
churches, a young daughter died there, while living in the Holbrook
Community. This girl has never been mentioned in any of the old family
bibles, & it is known for certain Granville had 8 children, & I can
trace 7 for sure. No one will believe me when I tell them this. Could
you look & see if it was recorded ? Thank you.
Gordon A Curry