BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-05 > 0957390543

From: "Ron" <>
Subject: Re: advice needed
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 16:49:03 -0500

Hi Ben,
I use both FTM 7.5 and Family Origins 7.0. I use both because there
are features in one that isn't in the other. I have not had the
experience with PAF since they made a Windows version.
For ease of input, Family Origins, for reports, FTM.
Both work well, both provide information that can be used in Word or
whatever can read a .txt document.
Regards,
Ron Mitchell