BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-04 > 0956769241

From: "Ralph C, Nearhoof Jr." <>
Subject: Re: obits
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 13:14:01 -0400

Hi Ferne,

How many pages does the index include? Is it possible to pay you for a
copy? I am looking for Nearhoof and Avey but they have been spelled with so
many variations such as Nierhoff, Nehrhof and Eby, Evey. Does the index
include many namesthat begin with the letter "N"? Perhaps if I could pay
you even for just this part of the index unless you feel fairly certain that
Nearhoof or any variation is not included. Thank you for your kindness in
taking time to look up the surname for so many of us.

Ralph