BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-03 > 0953256541

From: <>
Subject: Re: Roland/Rowland families.
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:29:01 EST

Mr. Rummel,
I am looking primarily for descendants of Jacob or John Roland of
Lancaster County, PA. I have traced their families from Lancaster through
Pennsylvania in the late 1700's, either to Washington County, MD, or Bedford
County, PA before heading west.

One daughter of John, Anna Roland went with her husband, Jacob Funk to
Kentucky and two young men named Samuel and John literally disappeared after
they married women with the last name of Bear, in Lancaster County.

I would welcome any information about Rolands. If I can't match it with
one of my ancestors, I know others who can.

Thank you for your response.

Nancy

This thread: