BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-03 > 0952278043

From: Cedar & Stone <>
Subject: Re: Rinehart
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2000 12:40:43 -0500

Just came back from Rockingham Co VA and was wondering if anyone could help us
out. Saw BOWMAN stones at Linville Creek COB--are any of these related to
Washington Co MD BOWMAN'S? And I saw some stones with what I thought was
BARKEBAUGH--where are they from Lancaster Co PA? Did I read the stone right?
Please be gentle--not my lines but I try to pay attention to names I see from
York/Lancaster Co PA
Found Caroline Bowman, Samuel BOWMAN d15 Nov 1853 aged 66y5m14d, Catharine
consort of Samuel b Oct 28, 1787 d Oct 7 1871, David P Bowman d Sept 17 1858
age 44y7m25d.... one the other side were Cline/Klines, Click, Wine. What we were
looking for was GOCHENAUR/Cochenour/Gogenhour next to SHOUP from
Frederick/Washington Co MD. Regards from 2 doors who saw lots of Brethren 2
door houses on the trip.

This thread: