BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-01 > 0948901494

From: "Sue Ann Eichenbaum" <>
Subject: Re: Berryessa, Santa Clara Co CA c 1905
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2000 07:44:54 -0800

Don
I certainly did not intend to imply that you made a mistake - it really is
confusing - after all there is a Lake Berryessa that did submerge a town and
Berryessa probably does not appear on the map of California in San Jose. The
other information you gave certainly places the events in San Jose. Thanks
for your entry.
Sue