BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-12 > 0945301571

From: <>
Subject: Re: Old German Baptist Brethren obits
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:46:11 EST

John Nicholson,Jr.,Born 15May1824-Fayette County,OH.-Died LaVerne,Ca.,date
not known). John Nicholson,Sr.an elder in the German Baptist Church for
thirty five years,thought to have been born circa 1799 ,date of death not
known,he served the Indian Creek Congregation in Pa.

It was my understanding that on page 15 of the December 28,1904 issue of the
Brethern Evangelist and on page 01 of the June 17,1903 issue there may be
obituaries on John Nicholson Sr or John Nicholson,Jr..I wrote on two
occassions to the Darling Memorial Library for such information but have
never received a reply.

I would appreciate any assistance in learning more about my great,great,great
grandfather and my great,great,grandfather and their families and the
Brethern Communities they served.

This thread: