BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-10 > 0940551032

From: "Lehmer Dunn" <>
Subject: Re: David Price/Gertrude Price
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:10:32 -0500

Don & Jeanine

Yes, I am sure Gertrude m. Addison W. Dierdorff. They lived in Vinton,
Benton, Iowa?? Child named Cornelia Dierdorff. This is all I have on the
Dierdorff except a few Christmas card, with picture sent to my grandparents.
Also Gertrude brother Bert lived in Fredonia, Wilson, KS and Lester lived in
Chickasha, Grady, OK. Know how are you related??
Let me know what you think.
Walter