BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-04 > 0924663456

From: <>
Subject: Re: Dutch and German Reformed
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 22:57:36 EDT

To Richard Miller,
You remarked that you are a descendant of the Rev.John Phillip Boehm of
Montg. Co PA. I believe my husband is a desc. of John George Shambaugh who
married his daughter Elizabeth. I have just found this out and am very
interested in information about the Reverend Boehm, his background and his
family. I would appreciate any information you can send me. Are you by any
chance related through the Shambaugh connection? I, myself have a lot of
Montg. CO. PA ancestors, we may have some in common.
Thanks for your help
Mary Cassel Case

This thread: