Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-02 > 0918959412

From: Maggie Stewart-Zimmerman <>
Subject: Re: Morris Family
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 21:30:12 -0500

>>I have Wests in my line, but I must admit I haven't resaerched too
deeply. margaret West married david Galbreath from Ireland. thought to
by Quakers. Their child David married Eliz. Janney and their child
Isaac west galbreath was thought to be the first white child born in
Tippecanoe co. IN in 1825. My gr uncle Jim was James West harbaugh.<<

What I put up there is all that I have. I can't say one way or the
other if there is a connection.

Maggie's World of Courthouse Dust & Genealogy Fever
God Put Me On Earth to Accomplish a Certain Number of Things.
Right Now I am so far behind, I will never die. --- Unknown

This thread: