BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-02 > 0918841111

From: <>
Subject: Re: Miller
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 1999 12:38:31 -0500

Was sorry to hear about Roberta's death, she was aIways so helpful and
knowledgeable on the Millers, who are as bad to researching Jones and/or
Smith must be.

I, too would be interested in a copy of her book!!

Thanks, Bonnie Layman Lair

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:44:41 -0600 "Michael A. Barnhart"
<> writes:
>Floyd,
>Do you have any info on her book. I would think many on this list
>would
>prepay for a copy to help with the expenses.
>
>Michael A. Barnhart
>
>http://www.flash.net/~mabtech

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

This thread: