BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-01 > 0917554970

From: <>
Subject: Re: ARNOLDS ROCKINGHAM CO VA
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 15:22:50 EST

Thank you for the very interesting information about the Arnold family.
Trying to sort out the different Arnold families has been slow going.

A book, "The German Arnolds" by Lester H. Binnie was mentioned. Where can I
obtain a copy? Also, in Floyd Mason's book, "The Michael Miller and Susanna
Bechtol Family Record", another Arnold Family researcher was mentioned, Emmert
F. Bittinger. What is the name of his book, and where can I find it?

Thanks again. I really enjoyed the background information. I feel this is
just as important as names, dates, and places.

Kay Gud

This thread: