BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-01 > 0917533585

From: "Laurie Jenkins" <>
Subject: BURKHOLDER
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 06:26:25 PST

Betty,
I apologize for the delay in answering your message. I caught the NASTY
flu last week, which had me down for several days! Imagine what my
email looked like!! I had over 600 messages to dig through when I was
able to get back at it!!
Anyway, the two BURKHOLDERs you are tracing are not of my lines. There
were several families who entered the US at about the same time, with
similar first names, so be careful as you dig. I went to Church Camp
and McPherson College with Burkholders who were so distantly related
that we couldn't establish how many cousins we were!! My mother's
maiden name was Burkholder and she was born in McPherson, so I have much
on her line, but not on the others. Sorry I can't help you.
Laurie Jenkins