Archiver > BRETHREN > 1998-11 > 0912476315

From: <>
Subject: Re: BRETHREN-D Digest V98 #521
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:38:35 -0800

Dee Henricks wrote about Ronks in Turlock, CA. I grew up there, in the
Brethren church, and we knew a Ronk family, the paterfamilias in the
1930's being Kenneth Ronk, he and his wife had two sons, one named
Willis. I have lost track of them over the years. Kenneth was a sort of
fill-in preacher when one was needed, a pious fellow. The church burned
down about 1937 and was not rebuilt, the depression made all the members
financially underprivileged... Hal Gibson

Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

This thread: