BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1998-07 > 0900491556

From: E. E.C. deMars< >
Subject: Re: BRETHREN-D Digest V98 #306
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 01:32:36 -0700

My grandmother was a Baughman--

Mary Ellen Baughman, born Sept 14 1889 in North Liberty, Indiana to

William Baughman, born Nov 8, 1853 in North Liberty Indiana and
Elizabeth J. Peters born May 24 1868 in Plymouth, Indiana

William was born to Henry Baughman, born June 18, 1821 in Starke Cty,
Ohio
and Mary Ann Orndorff born Nov. 10, 1819

Elizabeth Peters, was born to Amos Benjamin Peters and Barbara Blocher

Henry Baughman was born to Henry Baughman Sr. and Susannah Matthias
Mary Ann Orndorf, was born to John Orndorf and Rebecca ?

I have a lot of Peters info and am getting some Blocher things from a
friend here. May have more than this, but this is from a new program
that I'm frustrated with and don't know.

Eileen deMars.
I have wept in the night for the shortness of sight
that to somebody's need made me blind; But I never
have yet felt a tinge of regret for being a little too kind.

Ladybug Lovelies P.O. Box 92-342 Tillicum, WA 98492-0342

This thread: