BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1998-03 > 0889956482

From: <>
Subject: Re: Posting URLs on this server
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 1998 04:08:02 -0600

All too often, list groups become too constricted. I subscribe to other
groups where going off the beaten path is often criticized, but yet
through these discussions that do not entirely relate to the essence of
the group, I have learned a great deal. Just hit the delete button if
you do not want to look at a message or if it does not apply to you. It
may apply to dozens of us out there who are subscribing to learn, not
criticize. Other list groups permit this because it has been found to
be quite valuable. Take a look if you do not believe me.

This thread: