BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1997-12 > 0883343403

From: "Cathy Paulson" <>
Subject: Re: Wills
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 1997 15:10:03 -0600

I'm looking for anyone else researching Abraham Diehl and Mary Deardorff
descendants. Abraham born Aug. 1769 Montgomery Co., Pa. married Mary ca
1800. Abraham was specifially excluded from his father's will and Mary and
the children went to Ohio ca 1832. Where and when did Abraham die?They had
4 children:Elizabeth Diehl Strine, Mary Diehl Menear, Sally Diehl Packer
and Joseph Diehl and Elizabeth Neeley.Am willing to exchange info. on this
family. Am also looking for descendants of Hannah Diehl and Christian
Lehman and then her 2nd husband Michael Fiscel. Hannah born Oct. 7, 1780 in
Heidelburg Twp., York Co., Pa. She had 4 Lahman children: Johm, Rachel,
Christion and Mary and 4 Fiscel children:David, Mary , Michael and
George..Any one else researching these families?One more question. Samuel
Diehl and Katie Bream descendants? They raised a family of 7 children in
Adams Co., Pa. Anyone working on this family? Thanks.

----------
> From: Lorin Snyder <>
> Subject: Re: Wills
> Date: Sunday, December 28, 1997 5:07 PM
>
> Hi,
>
> Are there any Schneider (or vars.) wills during that period? I'm
> particularly interested in 1770+, or abstracts that have an heir named
> Ludwig Schneider/Ludwick Snyder or Jacob Schneider/Snyder.
>
> Ludwick might also be an heir of a non-Schneider, as he was bound out to
> a cooper at some point in his childhood.
>
> Thank you very much,
>
> Lorin Snyder

This thread: