BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1997-12 > 0883105426

From: Lorraine Frantz Edwards <>
Subject: Re: BROOKS
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 1997 19:03:46 -0800

BJuneHill wrote:

-----snip----
> In vol. 1, page 212 "Harlan Jesse Brooks and Ruth Elizabeth Forney (CB),
> missionaries. Born at Clayton, OH, in 1898, the son of George and Emma Martin
> Brooks....she attended LaVerne" in Southern California.

FYI

Harlan Jesse Brooks wrote a book titled _Call to India_ about their
missionary experiences. It contains a small amount of genealogy. If
someone is interested in this book, send me an email message and I will
dig *deep* to find the address of his daughter. You can order the book
from her.

Lorraine Frantz Edwards

This thread: