BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1997-11 > 0879129229

From: Lois Hopkins <>
Subject: Re: Two Centuries of Brothersvalley
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 18:33:49 -0800

Janice Devan wrote:

> Lois,
>
> Two Centuries of Brothersvalley COB 1762-1962 by H. Austin Cooper
> is available through the Berlin Area Historical Society, P. O. Box 35,
> Berlin, PA 15530 for $29.00 shipped.
>
> I'm a Jacob Beeghly descendant and found other family histories in
> Austin's book.
>
> Janice Devan
> Lemont, PA

Thanks Janice. Our family just touches the Beeghley family. My
grandfather's brother, Albert Mosser, married Mary Beeghley, daughter of
Josiah Beeghley. Albert died as a young man near Accident Maryland and
Mary moved to Kansas with her 3 small children and also her father.
This was in the early 1890s. But the Mossers also were in Somerset Co.
and maybe the book will shed some light on them so I can find them.

Thanks again.
Lois

This thread: