Archiver > BRETHREN > 1997-09 > 0874162662

From: <>
Subject: Re: Giesler/Keeny of Black Rock
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 10:57:42 -0400 (EDT)

> Subj:Giesler/Keeny of Black Rock
> Date:97-09-12 23:29:52 EDT
> From: (jana baker)
> To:
> Hi Pamela, According to the History and Families of the Black Rock Church
> the Brethren by Elmer Gleim, there were a numbers of Keenys associated
> the church. I don't find any Gieslers mentioned in the index however. I
> don't know if any of this helps, but thought I'd mention it.Good luck!
> Jana
Yes it does help, Jana - it confirms the notations I had from the Kuny group
sheet. The name was written Kuny, but had those little dots over the u which
makes it pronounced Keeny - so that's the way it was written many times and
many descendents spell it that way. Thanks for the information.

This thread: