BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1997-09 > 0874008775

From: Lois Shuman <>
Subject: re: Bowser relatives
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 1997 15:12:55 -0500

I'm posting this for my brother-in-law (he's not on line). He is also a descendent
of Mathias Bowser Sr., more than once. These are his lines.

1.Matthias Bowser Sr. b. 1670
2.John Bowser m. Christina ?
3.Daniel Bowser m. Anna Mary Wagoner
4.George Bowser Sr. m. Elizabeth Moyers
5.Philip Bowser m. Susan Warvel
6.Aaron Bowser m. Leva Temple Smiley
7.Harlan Bowser m. Zelma Bowman near Brookville, OH (Montgomery Co.)
8.Betty Bowser m. Willard Ezra Miller near Brookville, OH (Montgomery Co.)
9.Randall Miller m. Sara Shuman (my sister & bro-in-law)

also

1.Matthias Bowser Sr. b. 1670
2.John Bowser m. Christina ?
3.Daniel Bowser m. Anna Mary Wagoner
4.Barbara Bowser m. David Bowman

1.Matthias Bowser Sr. b. 1670
2.John Bowser m. Christina ?
3.Daniel Bowser m. Anna Mary Wagoner
4.George Bowser Sr. m. Elizabeth Moyers
5.Elizabeth Bowser m. Benjamin Miller

I'll be happy to relay any messages to him; part of this information is what my
sister had gathered from his grandmother (Zelma Bowman Bowser).

Lois Shuman

This thread: