BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1997-09 > 0873725329

From: "Snyder, Gloria J." <>
Subject: RE: Bowser relatives
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:28:49 -0400

This is my line:

1. Mathias Sr. (b. 1670) m. Esther ?
2. Mathias Jr. (b. 1711) m. Elizabeth Edelman
3. David (b. 1738) m. Catherine Elizabeth ?
4. John (b. 1784) m. Mary Helm
5. John H. (b. 1829) m. Catherine Berkheimer - Bedford Co., PA
6. William (b. 1860) m. (1) Sara Claycomb (& (2) Maud Wolf)
- Bedford Co., PA
7. David Ross (b. 1892) m. Emma Fisher - Somerset Co., PA
8. William E. (b. 1926) m. Louise Glessner - Somerset Co., PA
9. Me

This thread: