BRETHREN-L ArchivesArchiver > BRETHREN > 1997-09 > 0873466488
From: "Snyder, Gloria J." <>
Subject: RE: Bowser relatives
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:34:48 -0400
This is so great! I always felt like my Bowser family was the only one
around - what a wonderful surprise that it is such an extended family.
I grew up in Meyersdale, Somerset Co., PA. Dad's parents lived in
Berlin, but came from Bedford Co. near Cessna.
This is my line:
1. Mathias Sr. m. Esther ? (b. 1670)
2. Mathias Jr. m. Elizabeth Edelman (b. 1711)
3. David M. Catherine Elizabeth ? (b. 1738)
4. John m. Mary Helm (b. 1784)
5. John H. m. Catherine Berkheimer (b. 1829)
6. William m. (1) Sara Claycomb (b. 1860)
7. David Ross m. Emma Fisher (b. 1892)
8. William E. m. Louise Glessner (b. 1926)
Have you seen the "Bowser Family History" by A.B. Bowser?
>Sent: Friday, September 05, 1997 12:38 AM
>Subject: Re: Bowser relatives
>Gloria and Jana,
>Saw your messages and thought I might fit in there somewhere. My BOWSER is
>Susanna b. abt 1822 m. David T. MILLER....they lived in Bedford Co ca 1850,
>had the following children:
>Jacob BOWSER, my ggfather, b. 4 Sep 1850 Bedford Co. PA
>Franklin, b. 29 Nov 1852, Bedford Co. PA
>Susanna's parents may be John BOWSER b. 1790 and Margaret Zimmer BOWSER b.
>1789 (this data was over the internet, no proof as yet)....when I saw the
>dates and the Bedford County BOWSER's I felt there was a connection in there
>This is all the data I have on the above, but would love to find a cousin or
|RE: Bowser relatives by "Snyder, Gloria J." <>|