BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1997-09 > 0873434289

From: <>
Subject: Re: Bowser relatives
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 00:38:09 -0400 (EDT)

Gloria and Jana,
Saw your messages and thought I might fit in there somewhere. My BOWSER is
Susanna b. abt 1822 m. David T. MILLER....they lived in Bedford Co ca 1850,
had the following children:
Anna
Mary
Jacob BOWSER, my ggfather, b. 4 Sep 1850 Bedford Co. PA
Franklin, b. 29 Nov 1852, Bedford Co. PA
Susanna's parents may be John BOWSER b. 1790 and Margaret Zimmer BOWSER b.
1789 (this data was over the internet, no proof as yet)....when I saw the
dates and the Bedford County BOWSER's I felt there was a connection in there
somewhere!!!
This is all the data I have on the above, but would love to find a cousin or
two....Jerri

This thread: