BRAZIL-L Archives

Archiver > BRAZIL > 2007-09 > 1189693505

From: Elizabeth Dods <>
Subject: Re: [BRAZIL] New in the list
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 10:25:05 -0400

Elvira,
I was able to get details of my ancestor arriving in Rio around 1913.
I was able to find the ship line (Royal Mail Steam Packet), the name
of the ship, occupation & port of departure (Liverpool). This is on a
paid website called <findmypast.com>. They might have other ports of
arrival already indexed, or 'in the works' for indexing.
Good Luck,

Elizabeth Dods
Looking for Thomas WRIGHT, wife Madeline and children John Francis b
1915 and Gwendoline b 1918.