BRAZIL-L Archives

Archiver > BRAZIL > 2007-08 > 1187835068

From: "Anne Napier" <>
Subject: [BRAZIL] Charles and Samuel BADGE
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:11:08 +1000

Hi

I am new to this list and I am hoping that someone may be able to assist
with information about the following persons:

Charles Morley BADGE
born 1873 St. Erth, Cornwall, ENG
married 1896 Penzance, Cornwall, ENG to either Honor RICHARDS or Annie
TRIGGS
emigrated 1896 from Liverpool ENG to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

also his brother

Samuel John BADGE
born 1874 St Erth, Cornwall, ENG
emigrated 1896 Liverpool ENG to Rio de Janeiro

There is also an H. BADGE who emigrated two years later in 1898 from
Liverpool ENG to Rio de Janeiro Brazil and it is quite possible that this is
the wife of Charles (i.e. Honor).

Would anyone else happen to be researching the same family? Is there any
online data available that may assist me with researching what became of
these people after they arrived in Brazil?

Any information very much appreciated.

Anne Napier
(Australia)

This thread: