BRAZIL-L Archives

Archiver > BRAZIL > 2004-12 > 1103316390

From: "Elaine Reschke" <>
Subject: Re: Re: [BRAZIL] Family in Brazil
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:46:31 -0800

No, Ari, I did not know about the Reschkes in Veranopolis. Where do you
live? Will you please contact them for me and ask them if they are related
to Adolf Reschke who immigrated from Germany to Brazil in 1924. He was born
in 1896 in Poland. His wife's name was Juliane Augusta. They had several
children who also immigrated with them. They were August, Adolf Woldemar,
Hedwig, Lily and Marta. Their other children immigrated to Chicago,
Illinois, USA. I have a website that tells all about them. It is
www.elaine-reschke.com. Click on Reschke Line.

I hope the Reschkes in Veranoplis are relatives of my late husband. If so, I
would like to have their address so I can communicate with them.

Elaine