BRAZIL-L Archives

Archiver > BRAZIL > 2004-12 > 1101903661

From: Emerson Pereira de Olinda <>
Subject: Re: [BRAZIL] Family in Brazil
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 10:21:01 -0200

Kjell,

It seems I've got some aditional information about the Daniel Kremer
about who I said in my previous message.

I've found a site that shows information about new pop music bands, and
it seems Daniel has one, wich name is Radioactiv.

The page that shows him is the following:
http://beta.novamusica.com.br/cgi-bin/artista.cgi?musico_id=335.

There's a picture of him and some information that positivelly
identifies him as the Daniel who says his grandfather is Guntram Kremer.
The points that make belive so is the name of Cinthya, identified as his
mother on the first page and as his contact on that new one. Also his
e-mail acount <mailto:>
indicates he is the same guy, once at pre previous page, even not
telling his e-mail, he say he likes to use the name "Troll" for his mail
accounts.

The phone numbers are: +55 21 548 8972, +55 21 548 4236 and +55 21 9748
4619. That last one is a mobile. The page says Daniel speaks English
without any accent, so it shouldn't be hard to talk to them.

Please tell me if had succes talking to him and if I could be of any
aditional help, ok?

Best regards,

Emerson P. Olinda
Brasilia - Brasil