BRAZIL-L Archives

Archiver > BRAZIL > 2004-12 > 1101902307

From: Emerson Pereira de Olinda <>
Subject: Re: [BRAZIL] Family in Brazil
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:58:27 -0200

Kjell,

Searching in Google I found the following page:
http://members.fortunecity.com/leonarzen/daniel.html.

It's made by Daniel Kremer, a young man who says he lives in Rio and
thet his grandfather is Guntram Kremer.

The page is not complete and it seems the pictures have disapeared, but
that might be a good beginning, don't you think so?

Good luck with your search.

Emerson Pereira de Olinda
Brasilia - Brasil