BRAME-L Archives

Archiver > BRAME > 2008-07 > 1215525231

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [BRAME] help with family
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:53:51 -0000

Author: WilliamWiseman69
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.brame/102.1.3.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am researching the Brame family from Bedford Co., TN for a high school friend. Otis Eli Brame and George Anne "Annie" Murphy were married 25 Dec 1905. My friend is related to the Brame and Murphy families. I am willing to share the info that I have. Horace Brame is still alive in Dayton, OH. Perhaps you can share with me some of your info. Regards, Alice Wiseman

Important Note:

PRIVACY STATEMENT
http://www.thegenerationsnetwork.com/default.aspx?html=pp

We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

Don't want to receive this email anymore? No problem. It's easy to unsubscribe altogether or change your email preferences.

Click here to unsubscribe from all message board alerts: