BRADFORD-L Archives

Archiver > BRADFORD > 2008-05 > 1212080777

Subject: [Bradford] BRADFORD Bennett & Louisa (Dickerson) Bradford
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 17:06:17 -0000

Author: RebbellNadine
Surnames: Bradford, Watts, Cook, Wheatcraft
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bradford/2238/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

All the post I have read is several years old. Is anyone out there? I use to belong to the Bradford site created by Wendy Maxey but have lost contact with her. My computer crashed and I have lost my contact info, even to the Bradford site. Can anyone help me?

My GGma was Mahalia Ann (Bradford) married Cook.
My Gma was Marinda Ann Cook married Watts.
My father Watts and then me.

My mother use to fun with my father that their Bradford lines crossed because we had found out she had Bradford blood as well (way back there). Come to find out... it is the same line of Bradfords. She descends from Governor Bradford and is now a member of the Mayflower Society. She did some further research and found that Bennett also descends from the Gov. Bradford line. Well, that stirred my interest in the Bradford's again.

I hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks Rebbell Watts

Important Note: