BRADFORD-L Archives

Archiver > BRADFORD > 2004-10 > 1097901364

Subject: Re: Re Ephraim Bradford
Date: 15 Oct 2004 22:36:04 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/3YF.2ACIB/1103.1.1.2.1.1.1.1.2

Message Board Post:

Sorry my computer sent my response before I was finished.

Anyway, Lucy Bradfford m. John McRoberts of Scotland and Rev War. She is my connection.

Therre was Wait Bradford, son of Ephraim, bro of Simeon, B 1730 m. Welthea Bassett. They died in Turner, ME.
Also Simeon Bradford, son of Ephraim, had Simeon B. 1760 m. Martha Tru, who ended up in Turner ME. Their dau. Wealthea B. 1804 m. Ira Hatch in ME and they became Mormon and she died at Nauvoo, IL.
Also, Joel, bro to Simeon who m. Martha True, b. 1773 and D. 1845 also in Nauvoo.
And. of course, another Ephraim, bro to Simeon aand Joel, b. 1768 but I have little info on him.

Let me know how this fits with your line. I plan to appply to Mayflower Society but first must verify a couple of graves here in Ohio and Indiana. I live in IN.

Donna Steinkamp

This thread: