BOSTON-L Archives

Archiver > BOSTON > 2008-05 > 1212145496

From: "Betty" <>
Subject: Re: [BOSTON] Boston 1880's Jones lost at sea
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 07:04:56 -0400

Hi Barbara,

It seems that the 1880's are hard to find information on. My
gr-gr-grandfather in Maine had an older brother who "loved the sea" and
"died at sea" in 1887. He was John KIDDER and no one can find out any
information at all on his death. We don't even know which month it
happened, or where it happened, or how it happened. Just an FYI
for you.

Betty (near Lowell, MA)