BOICE-L Archives

Archiver > BOICE > 2005-05 > 1116691920

Subject: Boice/Boyce
Date: 21 May 2005 10:12:00 -0600

Surnames: Boyce/Boice, Carlan, O'Keefe, Friel, McEnerny, Maloy
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/QiE.2ACIB/178

Message Board Post:

I am searching for a connection to my Ohio Boyce/Boice line. I have Dennis Boyce b. 1809 in Ireland; d. 1887 in Coal Grove, OH, Lawrence County; m. Hannah/Ellen Sweeney (b. 1830 in Ireland; d. 1881 in Coal Grove, OH). Their children that I know of were: Daniel b. 1842 in Ireland; James b. 1845 in Ireland; Jennie b. 1860 in Ireland.

Daniel married Katherine O'Keefe 1869.
James married Hannah Friel 1876
Jennie married James Carlan 1880

These marriages all took place in Ironton, OH, Lawrence Co.

Anne Marie

This thread: