BLOODGOOD-L Archives

Archiver > BLOODGOOD > 2003-01 > 1043510369

Subject: [BLOODGOOD] Re: Bloodgoods in South Amboy
Date: 25 Jan 2003 08:59:29 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/RWE.2ACIB/67.1

Message Board Post:

The Bloodgood Genealogy book, Vol. 1, shows a Bloodgood family about your timeframe. Charles was one of 11 children. Their father was Clarkson Bloodgood, b. 1910, mother was Mary Dill, b. 1912. Children were as follows: Patricia,Ruth, Sandra,Ray,Clarkson,Robert,"Charles", Fred, Allen and Harmon. All from South Amboy.
I am also aware of a Charles Francis Bloodgood, born in Morgan (just outside of SA) in 1949 who now lives in Sacramento,CA. He would have been 19 when you were born.
Let me know if you think any of this fits your Charles.
Regards,
John Sten

This thread: