BLAKE-L Archives

Archiver > BLAKE > 2007-05 > 1179778810

From: "PRISCILLA HAINES" <>
Subject: Re: [BLAKE] Blakes - Wrentham, Massachusetts
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 14:20:10 -0600

Hi Anson... Take a look at www.familysearch.org as there are a number of
people who have sent that name in. I come from the Blakes of Dorchester, MA
and would like to correspond with you iof this is your line also. Priscilla

I have Nathan Blake, b 1742/43 in Wrentham, m. Mary Day b. 1745 in Wrentham.
They had children Anson, Polly, Walter, Susanna, Clarissa, Nancy, and
George. I'm descended from Anson.

Any connection or information?

Anson Blake Moran

(415) 730-5637