BIXLER-L Archives

Archiver > BIXLER > 2009-10 > 1256152005

From: "" <>
Subject: [BIXLER] 1968 Bicksler/Bixler book
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 19:06:45 -0000

Author: carterbixler
Surnames: Bicksler, Bixler
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bixler/438/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I actually have a copy of this book as do most of my siblings. Just to let everyone know--this book is full of errors. There are too many to even list. I teach advanced writing at a Penn State campus and have been doing extensive research on the family.

I do have one question. When was the stone marker put in place and do we have any concrete evidence that the information contained on it is valid?
Carter Bixler

Important Note: