BIGBEE-L Archives

Archiver > BIGBEE > 2008-03 > 1204488768

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: Ottis Bigbee / Fred Bigbee
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 20:12:48 -0000

Author: darla74343
Surnames: Bigbee's
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bigbee/150.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Ottis Bigbee was my great-grandfather. Fred and Nellie
Bigbee were my grand-parents on my dad's side. I'm the
daughter of Donald Fred Bigbee. Live in Oklahoma and also
have a family picture of Grandpa's brothers and sister.
Fred and Nellie had seven kids. Ray, John, Eugene,Buddie,
Donald, Bill and Darlene. Don my father followed in his
parents foot steps with seven kids also. Michael, Donald,
Darla, Brenda, Elizabeth, Bruce, and Douglas. All of Fred's kida are deceased, except for Don and Bill. Thanks for some of your help. Listed another two names to the family tree.

Important Note: