BIBLE-FAMILY-L Archives

Archiver > BIBLE-FAMILY > 2003-07 > 1058056507

Subject: [BIBLE-FAMILY] Check out Census Online
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:35:26 EDT

Everyone may already use this but I just happened onto it. Wow!! <A HREF="http://www.census-online.com/">Click
here: Census Online</A> Have fun! Linda
PS: Thank you all so very much for wishing me a happy birthday. That ole
Naomi was pretty sneaky telling you all but it made me happy anyway! :) Terri
even called and left me a message! Thank you all so very much. I was in
Minneapolis with my grandson, Jackson (and his parents Hays and Jessica and his
sister, Summer!) and he helped me blow out the candle on my creme brule
cheesecake! (Don't forget, my son is a chef!) We had a wonderful time and the trip up
was my birthday present from them. We are going back in August on our own
dime! That was already planned. This time I left ole Tom at home to make money
and feed the dogs! Linda

This thread: