BECK-L Archives

Archiver > BECK > 2004-06 > 1088263941

From: Barbee Hodgkins <>
Subject: Beck Pennsylvania 1780's
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 08:32:21 -0700

Hi
Has anyone done a survey on the Beck's in Lancaster County PA?
I am searching for John Christian/Christopher Beck born 1787 in that
area. I would like to make a list of all the Beck's residing in
Lebanon county, Chester County and Lancaster.

The 1790 Census lists 37 Beck families in Pennsylvania. Does anyone
know how many in Lancaster Co?