BEARD-L Archives

Archiver > BEARD > 2002-01 > 1010521125

From: "Evening Star" <>
Subject: Re: Joanna Beard, b. 1768 NC
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 15:18:45 -0500

Hello, I too am a Beard with no family to connect information from. I don't
know if there is a connection with you or not but i will put some of the
information that I have on my family.
My great grandpa was John William Beard(parents Simeon Beard and Eliza
Smith) b.11 july 1858 in Illinois He died 5 Nov 1915 in St Josseph.Missouri
His wife was Mary E McElwee b. 18 Dec 1861 in des Moines, Iowa.
Their children were......
1. Thomas Anthony b. 26 April 1903 in Missouri d. detroit michigan
2. Edward or John Edward
3. Charles b. 1886 in Iowa d. Michigan
4. John Frances died 1929 in Washington
5. Ellen d. age 7
6. Walter
7. William Raymond changed name to James p. Oconnor. No proof has been found
by me of it. Just written on some papers my dad had
8. Buelah
9.Katherine
10. Irene
11. Clarence
12. Lawrence
13. mary
Thomas Anthony is my grandpa my dad was Thomas Donald Beard born detroit,
Michigan and died Michigan

I hope there mightbe a connection would be great to know. Thanks for your
tiime. ruth beard yoell