BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0974686426

From: "Dave" <>
Subject: Re: [BEARCE COUSINS] Re: BEARCE-D Digest V00 #131
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:13:46 -0500

Sharon and AClark

When you click on the link that is below, you will get a message that it is
in error or whatever. However, if after you click on this link, go up to
the web address area and add the letter l (ell) after the Intro. htm. It
should be Intro.html. Or, if you prefer backspace the ~Intro.htm off the
address and you will get to the Bearce index and then you can click on the
~Intro.html.

Better yet, here is the correct address as it should be and this will get
you to that particular site. Don't know why I rambled on with all that
other stuff, should have just said, "Here's the correct site."

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bearse/~Intro.html

Dave from Lapeer, MI