BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0974419609

From: "Jimmy O." <>
Subject: Re: [BEARCE COUSINS] Fw: Lyman and Ephraim Bearss
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:06:49 -0800 (PST)

I was at the LDS FHC in Manhattan last Friday after
work, and made a descendancy chart of 5 generations
from Austin and Mary, and printed it out. (from the
Ancestral File). For those of us who decend from James
Bearce and Experience Howland, the chart does not go
past their children. (by the way, Bush descends from
John Howland, and is a cousin again on my other side,
from my Bates Line)

Anyway, the chart for mine and Susan Allen's line,
ends with Experience Bierce and Dennis Egerton
(generation #3) and so I was able to pick it up with a
separate chart for 5 generations from my Hezekiah
Egerton and Mary Hedgebone. They are there, but not
connected on the ancestral file to their parents due
to a mispelling of the names.

So, Sharon and any other cousins who would like me to
xerox these pages and snail mail them to you for you
files, please let me know.

Also, Sharon, count me in on the Indian thing also
please.

Cousin Jimmy

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~bearse/~Intro.htm