BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973924736

From: Sharon Satterfield <>
Subject: [BEARCE COUSINS] Want to be an Indian?
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 01:38:56 -0500

I just got back from the tribal meeting. We have found another Bearse line (Garrison Russell and Glenn Baldwin in the Rebecca Bearce Book).
Sachem Linda is deciding which Bearses are eligible. No matter which branch of the family you are in, let me know if you are interested in
being in the tribe. This won't happen right away because the rolls are closed for now, but they will open when she gets another grant.

By the way, only use the word, "Indian" among family, not with the tribe.

Sharon

This thread: