BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973686325

From: Sharon Satterfield <>
Subject: Re: [BEARCE COUSINS] Asa
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 07:25:25 -0500

I'm preety sure about the Ford I have in the data base because I have court papers from when he applied for a Revolutionary War pension
listing his age but not his birthdate. The closest one is the Ford born in June of 1753. Unfortunately a history book says he died young of
smallpox, but history books have been wrong about our family before, as in what happened to Massasoit's son.

sharon