BEARCE-L Archives

Archiver > BEARCE > 2000-11 > 0973620362

From: Sharon Satterfield <>
Subject: Re: [BEARCE COUSINS] Asa
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 13:06:02 -0500

I have James and Experience having eight children:
James, Shubel, John, Priscilla, Experience, Thankful, Mary, Rebecca.

I have Jacob and Hannah Hall having 10 children: Bian, Jacob, James, Joseph, Lydia, Isaiah, Job, Hannah, Foard (Job) and Thomas. I believe
these are all in Plymptom Vital Records.

sharon